10 real feel good inspirational quotes from the Buddha
Here are some original handpicked inspirational quotes from the Buddha. Hope you like them.
- Let all-embracing thoughts for all beings be yours.
- A mind unruffled by the vagaries of fortune, from sorrow freed, from defilements cleansed, from fear liberated - this is the greatest blessing.
- Irrigators channel waters; fletchers straighten arrows; carpenters bend wood; the wise master themselves.
- As a water bead on a lotus leaf, as water on a red lily, does not adhere, so the sage does not adhere to the seen, the heard, or the sensed.
- Should you find a wise critic to point out your faults, follow him as you would a guide to hidden treasure.
- Delight in heedfulness! Guard well your thoughts!
- May all beings have happy minds.
- Resolutely train yourself to attain peace.
- You yourself must strive. The Buddhas only point the way.
- A mind unruffled by the vagaries of fortune, from sorrow freed, from defilements cleansed, from fear liberated — this is the greatest blessing.
|101 Buddhist inspirational Quotes Journal|